One Mattress - Two Options!
Our Ergo mattress is medium-hard on one side (H2) and firmer on the other (H3). Depending on which side is up, the body sinks in more or less. Use it to build one large surface with different degrees of firmness. If some in your family prefer to lie hard and others like it softer, this mattress provides both. You can adjust different zones to your preferences to make it even more comfortable. Depending on which side of the ERGO mattress is up, your body will sink in more or less. Ergo provides one large lying surface with different degrees of hardness! Adjustable to fit in different zones!
- Lying comfort: reversible mattress Medium/Firm (H2/H3)
- Volume weight: H2 40kg/m3 | H3 43kg/m3
- Cold foam (high resistance foam)
- Core height: 18 cm
- Total height: 19 cm
- The two outer layers have different firmness. By simply turning them, you can get the desired lying comfort.
- Cover: white / 87% polyester 13% nylon
- Also suitable for allergy sufferers
- ÖKO-Tex certified
- Weight: 15 kg
Mattress with 7 zones:
- 1. head & neck zone
- 2. shoulder zone / individually adjustable
- 3. lumbar zone
- 4. pelvis zone / individually adjustable
- 5. thigh zone
- 6. calf zone / individually adjustable
- 7. foot zone
Here are some tips to get rid of the smell of a new mattress:
The ideal temperature in a bedroom is about 16-18 ° C; the ideal room humidity 40-50%. Ventilate your room 3 times a day for 15min. This kind of ventilation is also more energy-efficient than tilting the window continuously.