Head Up, Legs Up or Stretch Out?
This slatted bed base offers maximum lying comfort. The frame is made of high-quality beech wood and, therefore, exceptionally stable. It has a flexible zone, which lets your shoulder sink in comfortably. The comfort zone in the pelvic area adapts to your lying position.
Do you enjoy sitting in your bed reading or storytelling? Then the long part at the head is perfect for you. You can adjust it into 13 different positions. And if you want to put your legs up, use the 6-position adjustable footrest.
Flexible, comfortable, adjustable and stable: Sleep well!
Size 90x200cm or 80x200cm
- Long manually adjustable head and foot part
- Adjustment raster: head part 13-fold, foot part 6-fold
- Frame made of high quality, multi-layer glued, sheathed beech wood for increased stability.
- 28 flexibly mounted slats with duo caps covering the spars ensure excellent body adaptation and flexible lying comfort right up to the edges.
- Flexible parts in the shoulder area allow ergonomically ideal sinking of the shoulder.
- Self-regulating pelvic comfort zone: intelligent and independent adjustment to any lying position.
- Optional accessories: hardness regulation clips for additional individual fine-tuning of the pelvic comfort zone.
- Total height: approx. 8 cm
- Spring slats: 28 pieces
- All corner joints are glued and dowelled, thus particularly stable and resilient