Climbing Fun for Your Children’s Room!
This climbing frame set supports early childhood movement.
Children can climb or slide on a stable board supported by a triangle and arch designed for climbing.
The round shapes and the combination of grasping and climbing boost the ability to coordinate movements.
The sturdy yet lightweight construction is made of plywood (painted parts) and beech wood (wood-coloured parts).
The individual parts have different functions. Did you know that if you flip the arch over, it can transform into a seesaw?
Additionally, the ramp has multiple uses beyond sliding. You can also use it as a climbing board by flipping it over.
With these three pieces, you can create your own indoor climbing adventure that can be built and enjoyed repeatedly.
The climbing frame is also aesthetically pleasing and easy to clean. If you have limited space, all three parts are also available separately!
- Wooden Indoor Climbing Arch for Toddlers
- Width: 80,5 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
- Height: 40 cm
- Wooden Triangle Climber for Toddlers
- Width: 81,3 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
- Height: 65,9 cm
- Wooden Slide and Climbing Ramp for Toddlers
- Width: 101,5 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Height: 6 cm
- Colour/finish: beech and plywood (white lacquered)
- Material: hardwood and plywood
- Surface treatment: white lacquered
- Wood origin: European beech
Scope of Delivery / Delivery Condition
- 3 packages
- disassembled into individual parts (Wooden Slide and Climbing Ramp for Toddlers ready assembled)
- easy and quick self-assembly
- Info shipping costs and delivery