Do You Live in an Environmentally Friendly and Natural Way?
Then the original RIMA family bed BALI is your choice!The family bed contains no metal parts.
We use only high-quality and natural materials for production. Instead of fastening with brackets and screws, BALI is assembled with wooden dowels (burr dowels). The simple plug-in connection makes assembly child's play.
The special connectors also ensure that your bed is long-lasting and stable.
If you want to make your family bed incredibly comfortable, add matching headboard pillows!
To ensure that the other end is also soft and cosy, we also offer pads for the foot section of the family bed.
They are screwed for reasons of stability. Adding a long-side sleeper cushion to the foot section is also possible
if you want to keep your bed completely metal-free.
The large bed for the entire family is made of white lacquered beech wood and thus also matches your furnishings.
- Model 270x200cm (90/90/90cm)
- the family bed is completely metal-free (installed with burr dowels)
suitable for standard slatted frames and mattresses: 3 pieces 90x200cm / 1 piece 180x200cm & 1 piece 90x200cm
- ATTENTION: a slatted frame with the size 90x200cm has an real size of 89x198cm. Please make sure that the slatted frames are not larger.
- a mattress should be able to sink at least 4 cm into the frame and protrude at least 5 to 10 cm from it.
- the family bed is designed for a load of up to 150 kg per bed segment (90x200cm).
- flexibly expandable with the Extension set
- can be converted into a double bed and into a single bed with the Conversion set
NOTE: If you want to convert or extend your family bed into a single bed in the future, please order the corresponding set at the same time. As technical changes occur from time to time, you can be sure that the conversion or expansion set will fit your family bed.
- inside width: 270cm
- inside length: 200cm
- headboard height: 91cm
- height of bed edge: 39cm
- total width: 277cm
- total length: 216cm
- Wood thickness: 3,5cm
The distance between the slatted frame and the edge of the bed is 18 cm.
- A mattress should be able to sink at least 4 cm into the bed frame. If it is less than 4 cm, there is a risk that the mattress will slip out of the frame due to night-time movement.
- colour/finish: beech
- material: hardwood
- surface treatment: White lacquered
- origin of wood: Sweden
- high-quality solid wood design
- European woods from the Alps or Carpathians
- produced in the EU
scope of delivery
- without slatted frames and without mattresses
- 3 packages each with a header and footer (No. 1,2,3)
- 1 package with two side panels (No. 4)
- 1 package with two slatted frames + assembly instructions (No. 5)
- broken down into individual parts
- easy and quick self-assembly (1 person approx. 1 hour)
- all packages are packed on a disposable pallet (210x100cm).
- delivery is by forwarding agent to the curb
- Info shipping costs and delivery